• Face-to-face family meeting (in Helsinki) and/or
• Bilingualism workshop (in Helsinki) and/or
• Self-study material (online course)
The main purpose of the Face-to-face meeting is to get to know other intercultural couples in the same life situation and to share thoughts and experiences about intercultural family life and parenthood. In the Bilingualism workshop parents will get information about bilingualism and practical ideas for raising children in different multilingual situations. The training is in English and free of charge. Please note. The training complements the training offered by “neuvola”, but does not replace it. It does not include for example birth training or information about how to take care of a newborn baby.
• Face-to-face family meeting: Thursday 28.9. or Thursday 23.11 (17.00-19.00)
• Bilingualism workshop: Thursday 5.10. (17.00-19.00) or Saturday 25.11. (12.00-14.00)
PLACE: Yrjönkatu 29 A, 4th floor, Kamppi, Helsinki
The online course consists of thematic articles, quotes from parents, audio and video clips, online lectures, homework assignments and bonus material. You can take part on the online course wherever and whenever you like. All you need is a computer with an internet connection and speakers.
Register by filling in an online registration form.